Houston Heights’ Best Coffee, Healthy Brunch, Homemade Ice Cream & Organic Breakfast
Maryam’s Cafe is proud to call The Heights our home, and we want to earn the title of “Best breakfast Houston Heights” with every delicious plate we serve up to each customer! Our cozy European-style cafe is the perfect place to bring friends for a breakfast or brunch in The Heights. Our menu is huge, and boasts many different sections. We also have homemade gluten-free bread to serve our customers who are gluten intolerant!
A couple plates that we think make us the very Best Breakfast Houston Heights:
- AUTUMN GLAZE – a poached cage-free organic egg, avocado, black beans, and diced tomato on 12-grain wheat toast with your choice of turkey, bacon, or ham
- BREAKFAST BURRITO – a tortilla filled with scrambled eggs, avocado, black beans, bacon, salsa, cilantro, and onions, served with homemade chipotle mayo sauce
- WAFFLES – Our waffle menu is extensive, and we serve each waffle with our homemade syrups: traditional maple syrup, banana syrup, and strawberry syrup all made in-house!
- OMELETTES – Take your pick of many different omelettes made with cage-free organic eggs and organic vegetables
- HOMEMADE PASTRIES – Maryam’s is especially known for our homemade baked goods. We serve delicious pastries such as blueberry scones made with fresh organic cream and butter, fresh blueberries, and lemon zest. We also have croissants, cakes, pies, cookies, and healthy granola. Everything is served fresh and made in-house
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
If you are walking around in The Heights, come on by! We’d love to serve you 8am-8pm, Tuesday through Sunday. For the best breakfast in Houston Heights, check us out! We’ll keep the door open.